RBJ Roofing is a professional roofing contractor specializing in roof replacement in St. Tammany Parish. If you think you may need a full roof replacement, allow us to perform a free roof inspection and provide you with a written estimate on the cost of replacing your roof. We also specialize in roof replacement insurance claims after a severe storm.
A complete roof replacement may be required if your roof has been severely damaged by strong winds, hail or just at the end of its life. Typically, any roof over 20 years old is too brittle to perform roof repairs, and more damage would result if repairs were to be performed. RBJ Roofing takes pride in hiring the best roofers and being a roofing company that gets the job done right the first time.
- Ensure all fragile lawn ornaments, decorations, and AC units are properly covered or removed to avoid damage to personal property.
- Lay down blue tarps around the lawn to avoid damage to your lawn and flower beds.
- Remove the old roof while protecting gutters, walls, and windows.
- Perform any necessary plywood decking repairs.
- Perform any repairs to metal flashing when necessary.
- Install necessary synthetic roof underlayment and (ice and water shield where necessary) before shingles are installed.
- Hand nail application of all shingles using six nails per shingles.
- Clean off roof, gutters, lawn, and flower beds of all construction waste.
- Pass a magnet throughout your lawn, flower beds, and driveways to ensure that nails do not become a nuisance.
- At the end of every project, we perform a Quality Control Check to ensure that everything has been done correctly.
- The roof is over 20 years old.
- The roof is starting to buckle, curl, blister and crack.
- You notice excessive granule loss and they're ending up in your gutters, driveway, and lawn.
- Wind Damage (missing shingles)
- Hail Damage
- Roof is leaking
- Fiberglass is visible (shingles have a white-ish appearance or shiny spots)
If after reading this guide you are still unsure if you need a new roof, give us a call and we can set up a roof inspection at no cost to you in Madisonville, Mandeville & Covington, LA!